Nano4 is a start-up founded in October 2011 having the goal to turn breakthrough nano-technologies of the University of Mons (Belgium) and the research institute Materia-Nova (Belgium) into products for the commercial marketplace. Nano4 is active in the field of commercialization of nanoparticles and that of related composites. These products are used in a very large range of applications:
- Energy: batteries and catalysts
- Healthcare: antimicrobial, coatings for implants, markers
- Engineering: scratch-resistant coatings, self-cleaning glass, mechanical reinforced composites, EMI shielding, antistatic materials, flame retardants
- Textiles: UV protection, antibacterial, biocides and antifungals, moisture absorbing
- Environmental:antipollution paints, water treatment, photo-catalysts
- Electronics: ferro-fluids, switches, conductive coatings, cantilevers and micro-bridges.
Nano4 provide you a dust-free product which help you to have a safe access to nanotechnology.
The products are easy to handle.
We also provide taylor-made masterbatches, on this purpose it is possible to discuss all the steps of the process and quality analysis required.
Possibility of co-development
Great Flexibility in the treatment of your demand.